Tuesday, May 15, 2007

hello world

Hi,

I'm starting this blog with the intention of posting some pieces of code i find interesting. I can assure you that all of it will be my own work and none if it might be reproduced in a commercial product non-open source product without my prior consent. GNU licence applies to it all.

Now that I'm done scaring myself, the name of this blog comes from the wand that Hermes (the messenger for the Greek gods) carried with him. The wand itself was was used by him to break the fight between two snakes that then wrapped themselves around it in peace for eternity. He was also knows to be a great helper to all the other gods loaning his flying sandals and invisible helmets to those in need.

to start of with

Java: HelloWorld.java


public class HelloWorld {
  public static void main ( String[] args ) {
    System.out.println ( "hello world" );
  }
}




Another thing, there will be code from a lot of different languages here.

No comments: